CAPRESE: 5 YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
24x7 Helpline: 1800 102 2256 / +91 (22) 2879 1936
Environment Commitment and Disposal of Luggage: As a part of our commitment to preserve the environment all the parts of the luggage are made with non-hazardous materials and all the parts are 100% recyclable.
Consumers can dispose of their used / broken / damaged Luggage within the collection network which is generally handled by local recyclers /scrap handling agents, etc.
Disposing of Collaterals & Packaging of Luggage: We encourage you to recycle collaterals and packaging as well. As part of our commitment to preserve the environment, we use non-hazardous gum / glue in our packaging and the collaterals.
As per The Government of India Notification requirements you can return the polybag at any VIP lounge / store, refer to the instruction on the polybag(s).
To contact us please write to:
Customer Service Cell, VIP Industries Ltd., 88C, DGP House, 5th Floor, Old Prabhadevi Road, Mumbai 400025.
Customer Care Cell No.: 1800 102 2256 / +91 (22) 2879 1936
Email us on email@example.com
THE WIDEST NETWORK IN INDIA and ABROAD
At VIP, we believe in travelling the extra mile for our customers. That's why you will find our wide network spread over 150 cities in India and many countries across the globe.
To locate our nearest sales point across the globe, please visit our website www.capresebags.com.
To get the after sale service across the globe, please have a look into the process-
- For e-warranty and warranty claims, please visit the nearest store or our website - www.capresebags.com.
Please go to service and warranty tab and follow below steps-
- Register Product
- Go to the luggage section
- Fill in personal information
- Attach bill and warranty card.
- Claim Warranty Service
- You can call us our toll-free helpline no.: 1800 102 2256 / +91 (22) 2879 1936
- You can mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also visit nearest VIP lounge | Authorised dealers.
Meaning of this warranty & its terms and conditions
V.I.P. Industries Ltd. the Company, hereby provides international Warranty.
on this piece for 5 years from the date of purchase by the user against material manufacturing defects only. After the expiry of this period, youcan still avail of this repair facility, by paying for the same.
The warranty, however, is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty card is valid only if it is filled in, stamped and signed by the authorized dealer/showroom/person of V.I.P. (except for institutional purchases); such that in the actual event of warranty claim, the card and the relevant cash memo must be preserved and produced along with the defective piece.
- The defective piece must be delivered by the User at his/her/its own cost to the company's nearest sales or after sales service centre, the details whereof can be obtained by contacting the Company on aforesaid helpline number or email id.
- This Warranty is not valid for:
- Damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair,tampering, loss of components/accessories, normal wear and tear, exposure to extreme heat and temperature, solvents, acids and exposure to rain/water.
- Replacement/repair of briefcase folios and suitcase divider flaps.
- Powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels and on all other metallic surfaces.
- Damages such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining or any other fabric.
- Damages from mishandling and abuse in transit by the carriercompany (Airlines etc.) (if such abuse occurs, one must immediately file a claim with the Carrier Companybefore leaving the transport terminal)
- Damages to the leather trimmings and net mesh.
- Printing aesthetic issues.
- The Company will undertake to repair/replace the defective piece within a reasonable period of time, at its own discretion; and its decision as to the nature of the defects and applicability of this Warranty, is final.
- In the interest of product upgrading, the Company is free to change its productspecifications without notice; and in case spares for given models are not available, the Company may at its discretion, offer an equivalent model at a special rate.
- Any disputes arising out of the applicability/usage of this Warranty card are subject to Indian laws having Mumbai jurisdiction only.
- The Company's liability for damages shall be restricted only up to repair/replacement of the defective piece and in no event and under no circumstances it shall exceed the price paid (after discounts if any) by the customer to the Company for the damagedpiece stated in the Invoice/cash memo.
- This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.
- All locks and security mechanisms fitted on the luggage are delaying
- devices and cannot prevent theft of the contents and luggage.
- Besides the aforesaid terms and conditions, for availing the International Warranty, the procedure as mentioned below also needs to be followed by the user to exercise this warranty on the product:
- To avail of this warranty the user needs to call the Company's call centre mentioned against the country name in this warranty card or inform by email at address put earlier in this warranty card.
- The user will have to provide necessary documents including the duly filled up, signed and stamped copies of the valid warranty card, invoice (and the photo of the defective piece if physical product is not available for inspection) physically at the service centre or by email or fax at the address/fax number that the call centre may provide.
- The piece must be delivered to and collected back from the nearest service centre in the country of travel at the user's cost, while the address will be provided by the Company through the call centre.
- The Company reserves the right to repair or replace the defective piece as deemed suitable; in case of replacement, the defective piece shall be replaced with another piece of the same model or equivalent model of any of the Company's brands at the Company's discretion.
- The Company or its representative(s) will undertake to repair or replace the defective parts/piece within a reasonable period of time and its decision as to the nature of defect and the applicability of the warranty is final.
- In case of service call being raised outside of India in any country which is covered by this warranty and in the case where the Company approves the replacement of the defective piece – the fresh piece will either have to be picked up by the user from the Company's service centre or the Company may agree to deliver the same to the user at the address provided by him/her, which should be within the limits of the country from where the service call was originated.
- In case the Company agrees to deliver the replacement free of cost to the user at the address provided and agreed, the user shall be required to deliver the defective piece at its own cost, either before or after receipt of replacement in lieu of the defective piece, to the nearest service centre location as may be informed by the Company.